Love South Norwood is a trading entity of Loqiva Ltd. Loqiva Ltd (company registration number 04208016 whose registered office is Chase Green House, 42 Chase Side, Enfield, Middlesex, England, EN2 6NF, ("The Provider" / "we" / "us" / "our").
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) (as may be updated and/or superseded from time to time) and GDPR , the data controller is The London Borough of Croydon (on behalf of local community organisations) and the data processor is Loqiva Ltd, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you. We operate in accordance with all applicable law and regulation in relation to the security, processing and control of personal data including the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
1. COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect personal data about you which is obtained through:
The Information You Give Us
- When you sign up and subscribe to our services or fill in your profile information, you provide us with personal data.
- When you respond with our feedback tools, e.g. our survey, and reporting modules, we secure additional information. You can choose whether or not to use these tools.
The Information We Collect About You
- We collect information about you via your personal location using GPS. This is a function of the App that enables us to assess your session information, helping us to present relevant content to you.
- We collect information about your visit and use of the App such as the duration of the visit, your IP address, operating system and the type of phone used. This helps us with system administration, enables us to report on use of the App and helps us to diagnose problems with our software and server.
- We collect information throughtokens" (which are stored on your phone). Tokens are used in order to provide certain services on the App and to enable users and subscribers to access areas on the App and for us to be able to identify the users correctly. The tokens enable your session to remain live whilst the App is activated on your phone and to check and authenticate you, as the correct user, when the App is relaunched.
- We also collect information about you from third-party software providers integrated with our platform.
2. USE OF THE DATA
- Why we need your data. We need your data so that we can provide you with content, information, promotions and product that we think may be of interest to you. We also requires this information about you in order to provide you with our services (and updates relating to those services) and to potentially allow you to participate in interactive features of our services (when you choose to do so).
- Security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. CONSENT AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
- Consent. By signing up to use the App, you provide us with legal consent to use your information. We renew this consent every time you login to use our App.
- Your rights. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
- Deletion Policy. You may at any time unsubscribe to the App by deleting your account. After a period of not using the App, we delete your data from our servers automatically within 30 to 100 days.
- Change/Modify Details. If you change your contact details and you can’t change these within the App, please send an email with your new details to email@example.com
5. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.